Our teams offer postnatal services, from vaccination of babies and children, to support and education regarding child care.
Our services include:
- visits from a nurse following the birth of the baby
- support and education regarding care and feeding of the baby
- regular vaccination of babies and children
- monitoring of growth and development
- support to new immigrant families
- psychosocial follow-up if required
- short-term home assistance following the birth, in specific cases
- screening for developmental delays and early stimulation groups
- nutritional monitoring for children with specific needs
- parent-baby groups (0-12 months)
For information, please contact our CLSC.