Health Education Centre
Would you like to change your lifestyle habits?
The Health Education Centre (HEC) can advise you! A practitioner is available to help you to adopt healthy lifestyle habits associated with healthy eating, exercising regularly and not smoking. There is no charge for this service.
Following your visit you:
- will know what your current lifestyle habits are
- will have begun to think about your motivation with respect to change (is it important to me, am I capable?)
- will have chosen a personal objective
- will have identified strategies to overcome obstacles
- will have learned about the recommendations regarding foods, physical activity and smoking and the means to implement them
To make an appointment, please contact our CLSC.