It is time to get your vaccine!
Beginning in the fall and continuing in winter, the Influenza (flu) vaccine is free for people at high risk and people in close contact with them:
- Children aged 6 to 23 months old
- People aged 60 years and over
- People with chronic illnesses
- Healthy pregnant women in their second or third trimester
- People in contact with babies under 6 months old
- Health newtwork workers
The pneumococcal vaccine is also offered to people aged 65 and to people with chronic illnesses.
Québec Vaccination Registry
You can obtain information on the benefits of the registry and the procedure for requesting personal information on the Québec Vaccination Registry website.