Every year, more than 600 citizens volunteer their time at the CSSS Cavendish. Their cooperation enables the institution to broaden the range of services offered by our professionals.
For many years, the community has benefited from the volunteer tradition in our area. The CSSS Cavendish is proud of its volunteers and intends to welcome new volunteers for their indispensable support.
The CSSS Cavendish offers a wide spectrum of volunteer assignments suited to people of all ages and backgrounds.
To see our opportunities, please click on a specific site:
- Interview with volunteer coordinator.
- Screening: two references and a police check (two photo identification cards required).
- Placement in volunteer work.
- Commitment to volunteering for a minimum time period.
- Reporting of volunteer hours and feedback to supervisor.